[Pharo-project] Hudson build for Seaside too?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Feb 3 22:08:10 CET 2011

Stef,

The Seaside control panel is built on top of OB.

It is entirely possible to deploy a Seaside application without including the Seaside control panel, but you need to know  how to manually configure/start/stop the adaptors. As a result it was decided to include the control panel as part of the default install.

For the purposes of testing Seaside, one could arrange to load everything but the control panel - I could provide you with a load expression that excluded the control panel.

As I think about this it probably is a _good_ to test Seaside against Pharo with and without OB on top of a core image, since Seaside is expected to work in both cases...

Dale