[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Feb 3 22:18:45 CET 2011

>We need to replace squeaksource soon, this is really sucking too much energy >like that.

Maybe it is that squeaksource.com is getting on its LIMITS now and then.

There are other squeaksource servers
  http://source.lukas-renggli.ch
  http://source.squeak.org
and I havent heard that they face the same problems as
the one from squeaksource.com.

Maybe we should set up a NEW AND EMPTY squeaksource server
instance for Pharo in parallel. And pharosource.com is still
available ;)

This new server instance can then be used to host the
pharo/pharo inbox projects and other directly related
Pharo stuff like the eventually forked OB.

Anyone able to donate a webserver with good backup or
is it possible to run this on our existing infrastructure?

Bye
T.