[Pharo-project] Where is OB Was: [what do we do for OmniBrowser?]

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:15:25 CET 2011

Today's ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser relies on lukas repo and PharoTaskForces
(in SS).

When there is an 1.2 specific fix, I'm commiting it to PharoTaskForces.
When there is a fix on Lukas repo, I merge it and commit it to
PharoTaskForces.

BTW, If we push everything in PharoOB, we'll have everything there (OB code
and metacello configurations).  PharoOB has global read and write access (I
recreated it a few hours ago since it got lost :P ), so everyone may
contribute :).

Guille