[Pharo-project] Network training

jannik.laval jannik.laval at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 06:43:22 CET 2011

Hi,

I am playing with Network package.
I am giving a practical work to my students, in Java :(
And I am doing the same in Pharo to understand the Network package :)))

A first question:
I use "NetNameResolver localHostAddress" to retrieve my network address. Now in computers, there are multiple addresses.
I do not find a method to retrieve a collection of my address and it seems to be not possible, because it uses primLocalAddress, which is a primitive returning one local address.

Does it exist something to have all my ip address?

Thank you,

---
Jannik Laval