[Pharo-project] [Hudson] News

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Feb 4 12:42:26 CET 2011

-> Image after tests have run is now saved as a zip with a better name. e.g:
		https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2-AfterRunningTests.zip

-> Now we have a scheme in place for re-using generated images further "down" in the build stream
     This means: Core is updated, then saved. Then a build of Full is triggered automatically, re-using the updated Core.
     Full then is saved, usable for other projects (ie clients like Seaside or experimental things ike RPackacke or Opal)

     For one, this saves some build time and it makes builds on top of Full actually practical.
     (this means my Opal image is always up-to date and I can start just with fresh image in the morning)

-> Therefore, we have now a "Pharo-Clients" tab:

          https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo-Clients/

    I am adding Seaside now, but we can add whatever we want to have knowledge on how changes influence clients.
    (So if you want your project here, just send a mail with build instructions!)

-> For Coral I am experimenting with dedicated regression test projects. This will be good for many things in the image,
    too. (e.g. writing new sources, condensing changes, recompiling, decompiling...)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.