[Pharo-project] Issue 3654 in pharo: Fixes from Netstyle for 1.1.2

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Feb 4 13:22:17 CET 2011

Owner: marcus.d... at gmail.com
Labels: Milestone-1.1.1

New issue 3654 by marcus.d... at gmail.com: Fixes from Netstyle for 1.1.2

The fixes we add to 1.1.1 are:

* http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2750
This is important for image segments. Apart from that we use a plain 1.1.1
image stripped with #cleanUpForProduction.

* http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3498
This is the fix for the concurrency issue in linked list that kills your
image. I would certainly add this one to 1.1.2

* http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3542
This one is "Add SmalltalkImage>>#gcBiasToGrow: and friends to core". It is
not critical, but we use it to be able to modify the two additional GC
params.

* lastly we removed the duplicated methods from a trait in Behavior to make
Lint tests pass (I think I posted that but I can't find it in the tracker
right now). See attachement.

Attachments:
	removeduplicatedmethodfromtrait.1.cs  154 bytes