[Pharo-project] Hudson build for Seaside too?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Feb 4 16:12:26 CET 2011

Marcus,

Since I seem to be on a symbolic version kick today, may I suggest that you use symbolic versions for Hudson:

    Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
	load.

    ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project version: #stable) load.

when you get a chance ... the above expression can be used for all of your Hudson builds regardless of pharo version.

Dale