[Pharo-project] About FS: sad reality.

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Feb 4 17:36:27 CET 2011

Hi guys

I'm sorry but I stopped working on FS. I cannot guess what is private or not, what is the interface of this code.
I spent my time guessing and guessing wrong. So I stop. Simple.
In addition I will veto the integration of this code in this state to be added into pharo (sad I started to write an help but
it is probably full of mistakes). I HATE undocumented code that tell me eveyr minutes that I'm a fucking idiot.
Too bad I'm not smart enough. Now without decent comments (I mean more than a line in class comment when there is one) we cannot accept code.
Sad but true. Good luck if you want to use it and improve it.