[Pharo-project] Which ConfigurationOfPharo should use in Pharo 1.2 ?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:22:03 CET 2011

Thanks by the explanations Dale.

Thanks Guillermo and Markus by the points.

Until moment any way of installation I tried failed with different
sort of messages.

By now I downloaded the ready image pointed by Markus but would like
to build my own.

Thanks!

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com