[Pharo-project] [COTDC] MCFileRepositoryInspector

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Feb 4 21:01:55 CET 2011

Ok after some investigations....

I'm a monticello tool composed of three panes to browse repositories and the packages they contain. You get an instance
of me when you click on a repository and press open. My left pane presents the packages, my right one their versions and the
bottom one the commit log of the selected package versions.

Stef