[Pharo-project] About FS: sad reality.

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Feb 4 21:25:09 CET 2011

>PS: the public/private distinction is a bit hard in Smalltalk, but the >conventions seem to be method categories with 'private' in them, no ?

Yes, or "private-accessing", "private-utilities", ...

And yes, it is just a convention to use method categories
with all it's ups and downs similar to the abuse of class
categories for packages.

Does oCompletion/eCompletion display them if they are not
sent to super/self? I think I should check.

Bye
T.