[Pharo-project] Issue 3653 in pharo: enh: change cursor form when over active editable text morph

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Feb 4 22:27:23 CET 2011

Comment #3 on issue 3653 by Torsten.... at astares.de: enh: change cursor form
when over active editable text morph

In the IDE's that I know this cursor is ALWAYS shown during mousing around
in THE WHOLE  edit area (when I'm within the white rectangle of a text
area, even here in the google bug tracker).

This implementation seems to show it:
  - only in the first editable line of the code pane when you open a new
browser
  - only on the text when for instance display a class definition

instead of showing it while over the code pane in general