[Pharo-project] [ANN] Alien on Pharo 1.2

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:39:59 CET 2011

Hi Esteban,

 I just understand your point now.
 I was using the VM 4.2.5 so Alien works pretty well on a 1.2.

 But on the 5.7.4 VM, Alien is totally broken.
 Even if I am not an expert in plugin code, I can give a try and look at it.
 Can you just give me the right way to compile/generate the plugin source?
 how to get the right WMMaker image? is it a pharo one now?
 which repository for the sources? gitorious?

Thanks for all your work and effort Esteban!

#Luc