[Pharo-project] [COTDC] MCFileRepositoryInspector

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:41:27 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>wrote:

> Ok after some investigations....
>
> I'm a monticello tool composed of three panes to browse repositories and
> the packages they contain. You get an instance
> of me when you click on a repository and press open. My left pane presents
> the packages, my right one their versions and the
> bottom one the commit log of the selected package versions.

Indeed I don't understand why MCFileRepositoryInspector is a subclass
of MCVersionInspector.  MCVersionInspector is a tool to work on one version
of a package, while MCFileRepositoryInspector is a browser of all packages
and repositories.

Seems to me that MCFileRepositoryInspector should be a subclass of MCTool
directly.

Laurent