[Pharo-project] Alien + MacVM + plugin/primitive error

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 23:22:04 CET 2011

El 04/02/2011, a las 7:12p.m., Igor Stasenko escribió:

> btw,
> this could be avoided by checking
>
> that module is internal (using Smalltalk listBuiltinModules),
> so then don't run tests that depending on plugin being external

No, I don't think this is the right path... better to be able to do different loadings if it's internal or external, but execute the tests in both cases :)
Or much better, compile alien plugin as a dylib, not all integrated.
Of course, to do this we need time... and time is not all around lately... but soon or later I will be doing all of this ;)

best,
Esteban