[Pharo-project] Network training

jannik.laval jannik.laval at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 08:42:38 CET 2011

Hi Levente,

Thank you for the answer, but it is not clear for me where is this source code.
You are saying that the VM includes already something like that, does the 5.7 (non-cog) includes it ?
And how can I find the source code ? I will try to search on eToys image.

Why was in included in removed from Pharo ?

Jannik