[Pharo-project] [ANN] Alien on Pharo 1.2

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 11:12:49 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Luc Fabresse <luc.fabresse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just committed new versions of Alien on squeaksource to make it run on 1.2
> I also modified the ConfigurationOfAlien to easily load it:
> (ConfigurationOfAlien project version: 'Pharo 1.1') load

I try to load Alien in a new Pharo 1.1.1 one click image on my MBP and
i've got the following message:

"This version of ALIEN assumes a size of 55 in the array of special
objects, if loaded would cause the image to crash!. Please contact the
Alien package developers"

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk