[Pharo-project] [COTDC] MCFileRepositoryInspector

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:28:16 CET 2011

So I propose a mix of the three propositons:

I'm a monticello tool composed of three panes to browse repositories and the
packages they contain. You get an instance of me when you click on a
repository in Monticello browser and press open.

My left pane presents the packages, my right one their versions and
the bottom one the commit log of the selected package versions.

I underline the packages you already loaded, and highlight the ones you
don't have updated to the last version. I also highlight the versions you
did not load yet.

Example: I can browse packages of PharoInbox with:
(MCFileRepositoryInspector
repository: (MCHttpRepository
location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoInbox'
 user: ''