[Pharo-project] Smalltalk for engineers

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sat Feb 5 21:35:58 CET 2011

Fair enough.  One of my big messages to newbies is that we Smalltalkers refer to "the development tools" with no small measure of reverence, but they look austere to those from the outside.  The reason is simple: the Smalltalk tools do not need to have countless toolbars; one can simply interact directly with the objects using the compiler which "lurks just below" the workspaces in the various tools.

Welcome aboard!

Bill