[Pharo-project] Issue 3660 in pharo: Revert incorrect Monticello branch naming support

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Sun Feb 6 17:08:24 CET 2011

Comment #3 on issue 3660 by da... at teleport.com: Revert incorrect Monticello
branch naming support

I'm just guessing, but I think that the majority of folks and focus has
been on standard, straightforward packages, with little branching using the
incorrect convention, otherwise we would have heard more complaints.

Since the correct convention is compatible with the incorrect convention,
it's not critical that the changes be tightly coordinated, but for
consistency's sake I would think that it is worth pushing the fixes out to
1.1 and 1.2 whenever a bugfix release is planned.