[Pharo-project] Network training

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun Feb 6 18:48:29 CET 2011

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011, jannik.laval wrote:

> Hi Levente,
>
> Thank you for the answer, but it is not clear for me where is this source code.
> You are saying that the VM includes already something like that, does the 5.7 (non-cog) includes it ?
> And how can I find the source code ? I will try to search on eToys image.

If you're lucky, then the sourcecode is attached to the tracker issues. If
there are only slices, then it'll be a bit harder to find the relevant
changes, because you can't diff a slice to the current version.
If none of the above works, then this diff may be helpful:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-December/155685.html

Levente