[Pharo-project] Primitive calls in one package

jannik.laval jannik.laval at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:24:24 CET 2011

I understand your point :),
Now, with my problem with Network, we can see that some primitives do not exist in the image of pharo nor squeak.
But are inside etoys image....

Where I think that all these images should have the same primitives, because based on same VM.
My idea is in that way: how can we maintain primitives and match them with the vm ?

Cheers,
Jannik