[Pharo-project] There is a new config for Cog VMMaker

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Feb 7 10:46:07 CET 2011

On Feb 4, 2011, at 7:04 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Try it out with 1.2 image and tell if it works for you.
>

> SqueakSource.com/MetacelloRepository/ConfigurationOfCog

-> would be nice to add a class comment with the expression to load it.
-> There is a deprecated call done to register to the WorldMenu

Should I set up a Project on Hudson to make sure that the loading is tested
constantly?
(We then can remove it as soon as we have a hudson build for cog itself)

Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfCog';
	load.

  ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfCog) project version: #stable) load.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.