[Pharo-project] Where is OB Was: [what do we do for OmniBrowser?]

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:03:30 CET 2011

Since the groups in the config are:

            group: 'default' with: #('Core' );
            group: 'Core' with: #( 'OmniBrowser' 'OB-Morphic' 'OB-Standard'
);
            group: 'Core RB' with: #( 'Core' 'OB-Refactory' );
            group: 'Core Tests' with: #( 'OB-Tests-Core' 'OB-Tests-Morphic'
'OB-Tests-Standard' );
            group: 'Dev' with: #( 'Core' 'OB-SUnitIntegration' 'OB-Shout'
'OB-Refactory' 'OB-Regex' 'OCForOB');
            group: 'Dev Tests' with: #( 'Core Tests' 'Refactoring Tests'
'OCompletion Tests' );

I guess you can do:

(ConfigurationOfOmnibrowser project version: '1.2.4') load: #( 'Dev' 'Dev
Tests' )

Guille