[Pharo-project] configuring shout programmatically

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:01:44 CET 2011

I don't know if this is the right way but I use that (Pharo 1.0 colors):

SHTextStylerST80 styleTable:
       #(
       "(symbol        color           [emphasisSymbolOrArray
 [textStyleName [pixelHeight]]])"
       (default
   black           )
       (invalid
   red                     )
       (excessCode
  red                     )
       (comment
   (green muchDarker)              italic)
       (unfinishedComment                                      (red
muchDarker)        italic)
       (#'$'
  (red muchDarker)        )
       (character
   (red muchDarker)        )
       (integer
           (red muchDarker)        )
       (number                                                         (red
muchDarker)        )
       (#-
          (red muchDarker)        )
       (symbol
  (blue muchDarker)                       bold)
       (stringSymbol                                                   (blue
muchDarker)                       bold)
       (literalArray                                                   (blue
muchDarker)                       bold)
       (string
  (magenta muchDarker)    normal)
       (unfinishedString                                               red
                  normal          )
       (assignment
  nil                     bold                    )
       (ansiAssignment                                                 nil
                  bold)
       (literal
           nil                     italic)
       (keyword
   (blue muchDarker)                       )
       (binary
  (blue muchDarker)                       )
       (unary
   (blue muchDarker)                       )
       (incompleteKeyword                                              (gray
muchDarker)                       underlined)
       (incompleteBinary                                               (gray
muchDarker)                       underlined)
       (incompleteUnary                                                (gray
muchDarker)                       underlined)
       (undefinedKeyword                                               red
                  )
       (undefinedBinary                                                red
                  )
       (undefinedUnary                                         red
          )

       (patternKeyword                                                 nil
                  bold)
       (patternBinary                                                  nil
                  bold)
       (patternUnary                                                   nil
                  bold)
       (#self
   (red muchDarker)        bold)
       (#super
  (red muchDarker)        bold)
       (#true
   (red muchDarker)        bold)
       (#false
          (red muchDarker)        bold)
       (#nil
  (red muchDarker)        bold)
       (#thisContext                                                   (red
muchDarker)        bold)
       (#return
   (red muchDarker)        bold)
       (patternArg                                                     (blue
muchDarker)                       italic)
       (methodArg
   (blue muchDarker)                       italic)
       (blockPatternArg                                                (blue
muchDarker)                       italic)
       (blockArg
  (blue muchDarker)                       italic)
       (argument
  (blue muchDarker)                       italic)
       (blockArgColon                                                  black
          )
       (leftParenthesis
   black           )
       (rightParenthesis                                               black
          )
       (leftParenthesis1
(green muchDarker)              )
       (rightParenthesis1
 (green muchDarker)              )
       (leftParenthesis2
(magenta muchDarker)            )
       (rightParenthesis2
 (magenta muchDarker)            )
       (leftParenthesis3                                               (red
muchDarker)                )
       (rightParenthesis3                                              (red
muchDarker)                )
       (leftParenthesis4
(green darker)          )
       (rightParenthesis4
 (green darker)          )
       (leftParenthesis5
(orange darker)         )
       (rightParenthesis5
 (orange darker)         )
       (leftParenthesis6
(magenta darker)                )
       (rightParenthesis6
 (magenta darker)                )
       (leftParenthesis7                                               blue
           )
       (rightParenthesis7                                              blue
           )
       (blockStart
  black           )
       (blockEnd
  black           )
       (blockStart1
   (green muchDarker)                      )
       (blockEnd1
   (green muchDarker)                      )
       (blockStart2
   (magenta muchDarker)            )
       (blockEnd2
   (magenta muchDarker)            )
       (blockStart3
   (red muchDarker)                )
       (blockEnd3
   (red muchDarker)                )
       (blockStart4
   (green darker)          )
       (blockEnd4
   (green darker)          )
       (blockStart5
   (orange darker)         )
       (blockEnd5
   (orange darker)         )
       (blockStart6
   (magenta darker)                )
       (blockEnd6
   (magenta darker)                )
       (blockStart7
   blue            )
       (blockEnd7
   blue            )

       (arrayStart
  black           )
       (arrayEnd
  black           )
       (arrayStart1                                                    black
          )
       (arrayEnd1
   black           )
       (leftBrace
   black           )
       (rightBrace
  black           )
       (cascadeSeparator                                               black
          )
       (statementSeparator                                             black
          )
       (externalCallType                                               black
          )
       (externalCallTypePointerIndicator               black           )
       (primitiveOrExternalCallStart                   black   bold    )
       (primitiveOrExternalCallEnd                             black   bold
   )
       (methodTempBar                                                  gray
           )
       (blockTempBar                                                   gray
           )
       (blockArgsBar                                                   gray
           )
       (primitive
   (green muchDarker)              bold)
       (pragmaKeyword                                          (green
muchDarker)              bold)
       (pragmaUnary
 (green muchDarker)              bold)
       (pragmaBinary
(green muchDarker)              bold)

       (externalFunctionCallingConvention              (green muchDarker)
           bold)
       (module
  (green muchDarker)              bold)
       (blockTempVar                                                   gray
           italic)
       (blockPatternTempVar                                    gray
   italic)
       (instVar
   black           bold)
       (workspaceVar                                                   black
          bold)
       (undefinedIdentifier                                            red
                  bold)
       (incompleteIdentifier                                   (gray darker)
  (italic underlined))
       (tempVar
   (gray darker)   italic)
       (patternTempVar                                         (gray darker)
  italic)
       (poolConstant                                                   (gray
darker)   italic)
       (classVar
  (gray darker)   bold)
       (globalVar