[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 4 - RecategorizedEvent

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Feb 7 19:25:34 CET 2011

I'm an event raised by the system (SystemChangeNotifier) when a class or a method changed its category. The way to create my instances is the following:

(RecategorizedEvent
	method: (aClass compiledMethodAt: selector ifAbsent: [nil])
	selector: selector
	protocol: newCategory
	class: aClass
	oldProtocol: oldCategory)

(RecategorizedEvent
	class: aClass
	category: newCategory
	oldCategory: oldCategory)

Now I will soon fade away and be replaced by announcements.