[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 4 - RecategorizedEvent

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:35:32 CET 2011

Also, AbstractEvent is not commented:

I'm a generic event raised by the system (SystemChangeNotifier) when anything (both classes or methods) changes in the system.
Each one of my children represents a specific kind of event the system can notify.

Now I will soon fade away and be replaced by announcements.

(not a lot imaginative, but works :))