[Pharo-project] Issue 3659 in pharo: Task bar appearance does not make sense

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Mon Feb 7 20:11:02 CET 2011

Comment #6 on issue 3659 by ncalexan... at gmail.com: Task bar appearance does
not make sense

This is what I did.  I then saved the slice to my local repo, and played it
back in a fresh image; that worked fine.  I then saved that slice to the
PharoInbox repo (after it was loaded and working into a fresh image), and
Tudor tells me it doesn't work.

I also had tons of trouble getting the slice to not record hundreds of
spurious changes to Polymorph-Widgets that I didn't make.

I will attempt to address another issue and try the process again, but for
this issue, somebody else can cut the slice into PharoInbox.