[Pharo-project] Canvas>>render:

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:47:54 CET 2011

it looks like a double-dispatch pattern, same as draw/drawOn: .
Its of course completely useless unless you have objects capable of rendering.

Also, i'm not sure that crossing 2D -> 3D could be done so easily and
painless as this method proposing..
and i'm not sure that mixing them is a good idea:
 - original canvas operating at bitmap level
 - 3d canvas operating at triangle/mesh level(s)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.