[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 5 - PseudoFileStream

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:26:25 CET 2011

I try to act as two different things:
- a file entry in a ServerDirectory
- a stream on the content of a file entry

I am a good example of inheritance pushed to absurd where composition
would be more powerfull and more simple to explain.
Any good soul willing to refactor me is welcome. (Warning, you'll have
to revisit the whole ServerDirectory and its subclasses).

Good luck

Nicolas