[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 5 - PseudoFileStream

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 08:10:01 CET 2011

Whether used or not, anything under ReadWriteTextStream hierarchy
should be refactored then deprecated.
The name already tells : I could be a read stream a write stream, a
text stream, what else ?
I suggest to first rename it ReadWriteTextStreamWhatElse.
Then to provide a good comment:
This class was detected, selected, infected, neglected, deprecated
then rejected.

;)

cheers