[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 6 - StandardFonts

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Feb 9 19:49:41 CET 2011

On 09 Feb 2011, at 17:55, Laurent Laffont wrote:

> Today:  StandardFonts
>
> (really at random this time :)
>
> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

I am a facade and a global reference to actual fonts to be used system wide in a number of predefined categories.

I also provide methods to interactively choose these fonts, to reset all fonts to some default value, to set larger demo fonts, to construct a font menu and to manipulate the current settings as an external specification.

The font categories that I know of are: ButtonFont, CodeFont, HaloFont, ListFont, MenuFont and WindowTitleFont