[Pharo-project] Issue 3687 in pharo: Browse senders/implementors in Omnibrowser/OB pops up menu that doesn't respond to enter/CR

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Feb 10 16:32:41 CET 2011

Comment #4 on issue 3687 by ncalexan... at gmail.com: Browse
senders/implementors in Omnibrowser/OB pops up menu that doesn't respond to
enter/CR

I assume you meant slice, and this is what happened before with 3659.
Somehow, the slice works for me.  I am following the instructions to the
letter (at least I think I am), and this is still not doing what we
expect.  How should I address this?

Attachments:
	OB-enter-in-senders-implementors.1.cs  467 bytes