[Pharo-project] Issue 3695 in pharo: Redesign AboutBox

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 11 12:27:26 CET 2011

As the class comment says, the AboutDialog is for application about boxes
and is intended to be subclassed.
Is pretty general, overriding newContentMorph allows for any content
required depending on the desires of
the application author...

Example cs attached.

"typically your main application window, World here for the example..."
World openModal: ReportBuilderAboutDialogWindow new

Regards, Gary