[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 8 - WikiStyleHelpBuilder

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:46:40 CET 2011

I'm an HelpSystem builder which create an HelpSystem book from a wiki-like
formatted string.

! Usage

- Create a class-side method on the class you want to put documentation.
- Add the pragma <wikiStyleHelp:> with the title of the book as parameter
- The method should answer the documentation as a String (using Pier syntax.
See http://www.piercms.com/doc/syntax ).

! Example

MyClass class>>aMethod
<wikiStyleHelp: #'The name of the book I want to write'>
 ^ '
 ! Section 1

 Some text for this section

 !! Subsection 1.1
 !!! Subsection 1.1.1
 !! Subsection 1.2
 ! Section 2'

And add

WikiStyleHelpBuilder class>>help
<wikiStyleHelp: #'Write documentation with wiki like syntax'>
 ^ self comment

Laurent