[Pharo-project] Hudson and Squeaksource statistics

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Feb 11 19:39:39 CET 2011

I do not think so. Squeaksource was always instable.
Then soon we will have a cool server (in about two or three months).
Now hudson automatic builds are **really** important to us (they are the basis for software engineering practices
with a stress on engineering) so do not spoil our fun, you will not succeed :).

Now if we see that squeaksource get down more than usual we will see what actions we can take to resolve that.

Stef