[Pharo-project] ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Sat Feb 12 10:15:19 CET 2011

Hi,

While switching to Pharo 1.2 (starting from the Seaside CI build), I loaded ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX. This worked fine (after also loading PostgresV2 in my case and setting some defaults). So thanks a lot to whoever maintained the configs and packages.

However, the Compiler package in now dirty in Monticello:

	Scanner>>#xLetter
	BlockNode>>#arguments

The first one comes from ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX>>#loadUnderscoreFix (if this is really needed, for Glorp SQL table/method names ?, could this not be put in its own package or could Pharo support this out of the box, maybe with a preference ?).

The second one seems to come from Mocketry (Core).

Anyway, this is not something that I cannot live without, it is just that I like Monticello to be clean, especially for core packages.

Sven