[Pharo-project] A new GUI visual designer

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:30:32 CET 2011

>> no
>> updatable;

>???

>> only could be modified for the same designer routine.

>???

Can you modify manually the code generated for the UI Painter of VW? I´m
not; I´m not mutant :)

The use of XAML or XUL is for portability. Exists many tools for design a
GUI in XAML or XUL.
The perfect GUI designer already exists. In all Smalltalks implementations,
ALL, don´t exists a best GUI Builder of that tools. I don´t understand how
we can think could create one easily, of the same level, if not exists in
any Smalltalk, include commercials. The UI Painter and widgets of VW is
pathetical... that is the example to copy???

Well, we can still dreaming. And talking.

Regards.