[Pharo-project] A new GUI visual designer

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 13 04:33:15 CET 2011

WindowBuilder is impressive.  I'm not sure how to clean room it though.

If the concern is over the serialization of objects, has anyone considered SIXX for that?  Doing that could give us something similar to the Dolphin ViewComposer but clearly of distinct origin.  To the result, we could add some features of WindowBuilder (adding event handlers, etc.).

Bill