[Pharo-project] Issue 3583 in pharo: Shout should only be active in code panes

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Sun Feb 13 17:10:43 CET 2011

Comment #55 on issue 3583 by tudor.gi... at gmail.com: Shout should only be
active in code panes

Ok, I think I see where the confusion came from. If you load the slice of
Benjamin in the Pharo 1.2, everything works fine. If you load it in
**Pharo-Core** then it does not work.

So, I tracked a bit the errors in Pharo-Core. The reason the Workspace does
not work is that apparently after the loading of the slice, somehow
Workspace class does not understand open anymore. If I add this method,
everything works fine.

The code browser works fine, but when trying to browse a class, we get an
error because a textMorph is not initialized. I do not know why this
happens.

Can anyone take a look and confirm?