Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 17:44:42 CET 2011

Of course discussion is good. But turning your position into a religion and
blaming other parties ignorance is bad. That's what the discussion seemed to
be heading (at least to me) and I just tried to avoid that.

Maybe I'm just too new in this community (and smalltalk in general, for that
matter) and this is how you solve your discussions, but I just don't like
arguments such: "I don't like it and everyone using it should die" :)

Now that more voices have joined the thread I think we are actually getting
somewhere :)

Cheers
Richo