[Pharo-project] shout and Pharo 1.2 or 1.3

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sun Feb 13 21:49:47 CET 2011

On Feb 13, 2011, at 5:44 AM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> I have been reading the related discussion in the bug tracker. It is not
> clear to me if finally shout will eventually work with 1.2.
> I am going to prepare a DrGeo public release where I want shout, I am
> wondering if I should just use early 1.3 Pharo to do (where shout works
> nicely). Are there any reason or pitfall I should be aware of before
> doing so?

If there is something so important so people would use 1.3
instead of 1.2, then why do we not fix it?

	http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2-DevImage

We should really try to get 1.2 ready. this is getting really boring, and I really have
no energy left anymore for it.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.