Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:33:20 CET 2011

On 13 February 2011 17:44, Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course discussion is good. But turning your position into a religion and
> blaming other parties ignorance is bad. That's what the discussion seemed to
> be heading (at least to me) and I just tried to avoid that.
> Maybe I'm just too new in this community (and smalltalk in general, for that
> matter) and this is how you solve your discussions, but I just don't like
> arguments such: "I don't like it and everyone using it should die" :)

I meant a code which using it should die, not people of course.
And of course this was not an argument at all. It was just to express
my attitude to that :)

And of course, i know Levente long enough to faulty considering him ignorant.

Yes, i hate bad code.. But clearly not people :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.