[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 10 - DummyUIManager

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:40:02 CET 2011

On 13 February 2011 19:48, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today:  DummyUIManager

Since i went into that area not long ago.. i can give it a try.

Hmm.. I'm not sure we need it anymore..
Maybe we still need it in a sense, that you don't want quit image on
errors (like NonInteractiveIUManager).
I am not an author of this class, so i can only guess what its purpose
and so if  NonInteractiveIUManager having the same one,
then we should simply get rid of it.
Oh yeah.. if someone wiil give an elaborate comment about its purpose
we can see :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.