Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Mon Feb 14 15:57:53 CET 2011

I agree with both Igor and Levente.

Uses of caseOf: is often times solvable in more "elegant" ways.

Though, I think in f.ex. HandMorph>>#processEvents  and
UTF8TextConverter>>nextFromStream:, it would actually *improve* readability
to use it.

Got any good refactoring to symbolics for those two, Igor? ;)

Cheers,
Henry

-1 for removal/deprecation from me (from the system, not necessarily as
special cases for the compiler)