[Pharo-project] Working with weak announcements...

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:52:47 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm working with weak announcements, trying to make it work, and I have a problem in #on:do: protocol (or #when:do:)
I try to explain:

This method receives a block, not an object/selector, so I can't create a WeakMessageSend which is the appropriate message to handle in other cases.
Well, the real question is... how can I produce a "Weak BlockClosure reference" who can die if receiver dies?
I tried some hacks (really ugly hacks, btw), but fail completely.
Any idea?

best,
Esteban