[Pharo-project] shout and Pharo 1.2 or 1.3

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Feb 14 21:54:36 CET 2011

Marcus

you should learn how not to burn your energy. I think that this is important and I
take pharo exactly has an exercise. I burned myself writing project proposals and budget
so :)

Kind of zen exercise because the problem with shout is not complex.
Just that email communications are more difficult to communicate and to follow.

Stef