[Pharo-project] Issue 3583 in pharo: Shout should only be active in code panes

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Tue Feb 15 00:01:23 CET 2011

Comment #61 on issue 3583 by Benjamin... at gmail.com: Shout should only be
active in code panes

yes it's normal, for two reasons:
      - a method that should be removed is still here :s
      - SHWorkspace overrides a lot of methods and break the styling (ironic
no ^^)

I've wrote a cs for the first point, and committed a new version of
SHWorkspace emptied for the second.
I've also create a minimal cs that makes SHWorkspace work, but it's really
a patch.

So with the last version of SHWorkspace, it should work now ^^
(maybe we should move SHWorkspace in Deprecated ?)

Attachments:
	FixWorkspaceAgain.1.cs  155 bytes
	FixSHWorkspace.1.cs  160 bytes