[Pharo-project] RPackage images

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Feb 15 12:25:04 CET 2011

>> Is there any documentation available on RPackage already?
>> Or a help book?
>
>There is some comments in the classes RPackage and RPackageOrganizer.

OK, and now there is also a help book ;)

One can try the package stuff and read the docu using:

    Gofer new
       squeaksource: 'PharoTaskForces';
       package: 'ConfigurationOfRPackage';
       load.

   ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfRPackage) project version: 'default') load.
   HelpBrowser open

BTW: I still wonder why the classes are called RPackage and RPackageOrganizer instead of "Package" and "PackageOrganizer".

Keep on talking small
T.