[Pharo-project] RPackage images

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Feb 15 14:12:17 CET 2011

>> BTW: I still wonder why the classes are called RPackage and >>RPackageOrganizer instead of "Package" and "PackageOrganizer".
>
>Because of name clashes.

Ah ... I see. It clashes with classes in category "PackageInfo-Base".

I just looked if there is a class Package, but there is none.
But PackageOrganizer is already taken.

Since there is SystemOrganizer, ClassOrganizer I think it would
later have a clean PackageOrganizer

Maybe in 1.3. the existing PackageOrganizer from "PackageInfo-Base"
should be renamed already to prepare RPackage integration...

Bye
T.
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar